Recognition of your senior executive business management experience
CITT understands that some professionals seeking the CCLP designation may have, through extensive, senior-level experience, gained invaluable knowledge that is comparable to the business management education requirement.
If you have 10 or more years of senior level executive experience (director level or above) in the supply chain and logistics industry, you may be eligible for the Senior Executive Fast Track—an accelerated version of the CITT program of study. Those who qualify bypass all business courses, and are only required to take five specialized logistics courses in order to meet all the academic and professional experiences requirements to earn the CCLP designation.
To apply to the Senior Executive Fast Track:
- Fill out the CCLP Program - Senior Executive Fast Track Application (PDF)
- In addition to the form, you will need to attach a current resume to your application package.
- NEW! To fast-track your application: $390.00 + applicable tax (includes all fees in one simple payment)
- OR: Initial assessment fee of: $115 + applicable tax (see chart below)
|BC, AB, SK, MB, QC, YT, NT, NU
|NB, NL, NS
Mail your application package to:
Senior Executive Fast Track
10 King St. E., Suite 400
Toronto, ON M5C 1C3
Once you've submitted your your application:
- Applications for the Senior Executive Fast Track towards the CCLP designation are subject to review and approval by the CITT Admissions Committee.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your application to be processed. We will make every effort to process your application faster if possible, but to avoid any delays to receiving your CCLP designation, we recommend you allow plenty of time for the exemption application process.
- You will receive a letter of confirmation when your information has been assessed. If you have not provided payment for exemptions granted to fast track your application, a charge of $275.00 + applicable tax will be assessed at that time. The credits granted will not be applied to your account until this payment is processed. Exemption and assessment fees are tax deductible.