Earn your CCLP designation faster with recognition of your prior learning
If you don't have a university or college degree or 3-year diploma in business, but have taken some courses on business management topics, you can apply for exemptions against the 5 individual business courses required to earn the CCLP designation. (If you do have a university degree or three-year college diploma in business, you can apply for advanced academic standing).
Here are the business management courses CITT offers. You can apply for exemptions for up to the full five required business courses if you have already taken a similar course. You can click on the course name to review a course description to help you decide if the content is similar to a course you have already taken:
No exemptions are granted for Transportation Systems or Logistics Processes.
In rare circumstances, exemptions may be granted for Logistics Decision Modelling, Economic Influences on Logistics, Transportation Law and/or Integrated Logistics (for example, if you have taken the equivalent course with one of our approved academic partners). Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-363-5696 ext. 0 for more information.
To apply for course exemptions:
- Fill out the CCLP Program of Study Course Exemption Application (PDF)
- In addition to the form, you will need to attach course transcripts to your application package.
- Include payment payable to CITT for the assessment fee of: $115 + applicable tax (see chart below)
- NEW! To fast-track your application: $55.00 + applicable tax for each course exemption requested
|BC, AB, SK, MB, QC, YT, NT, NU
|NB, NL, NS
Mail your application to:
10 King St. E., Suite 400
Toronto, ON M5C 1C3
Once you've submitted your your application:
- Exemptions are subject to review and approval by the CITT Admissions Committee.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your application to be processed. We will make every effort to process your application faster if possible, but to avoid any delays to receiving your CCLP designation, we recommend you allow plenty of time for the exemption application process.
- If you have not provided payment for exemptions granted to fast track your application, a charge of $55.00 + applicable tax for each course exempted (up to 5 courses) will be applied once your application has been assessed. The credits granted will not be applied to your account until this payment is processed. Exemption and assessment fees are tax deductible.
- CITT’s exemption application process is a no-risk process—if exemptions are not granted, any fees charged will be refunded in full.