Reinstate a Lapsed CCLP Designation
For whatever reason, sometimes a certified member's designation lapses. Often, be it from hearing about CITT in industry news or as a professional requirement, these former members will ask about how to become reinstated. That's why we have a simple process for past certified CITT members to reclaim their CCLP designation.
To apply to have your CCLP designation reinstated:
- Download and fill out the CCLP Designation and Certified CITT Membership Reinstatement Application (PDF)
- Be sure to include a current copy of your resume with your application package.
- Include two letters of support with your application: one from a current CCLP in good standing, and one from an industry colleague (or if you don't currently have a contact in the CITT community, two letters from industry colleagues). Letters of support should include the following information:
- How long the contact has known you
- In what capacity do they know you?
- A statement in support of your reinstatement as a CITT-Certified Logistics Professional
- A cheque or credit card payment for the reinstatement fee of $200 plus applicable taxes (see below).
- Once your application for reinstatment has been approved, you will be issued an invoice for your professional fees for the current year. The 2017 professional fee for CITT-Certified Logistics Professionals is $425 + applicable taxes.
Once this fee has been paid, you will be considered fully reinstated and a CITT-Certified Logistics Professional and CITT member in good standing.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the CITT community!
|BC, AB, SK, MB, QC, YT, NT, NU
|ON, NB, NL
Submit your reinstatement application by:
Email: You can scan it and email it to email@example.com
Mail: CITT, Membership Services, 10 King St. E., Suite 400, Toronto, ON M5C 1C3