Welcome to the CITT Fall 2012 semester!
Accessing your course site:
- Transportation Systems students, click here to access your course site
- Logistics Processes, Transportation Law, Transportation Economics, Logistics Decision Modeling and Integrated Logistics students, click here to access your course site
Added benefits of being a CITT student
In addition to visiting www.citt.ca to log in to your course site and complete course work, CITT students can also explore the rest of the CITT website to access valuable content available exclusively to CITT students and members. To access this exclusive content, you'll need to log in first (it's different from your course website login). Click here to find out how.
Once you're logged in to the main CITT website as a CITT student, you have access to valuable content, such as:
You can also take a look at the CITT events calendar to register to participate live in upcoming webinars (free for CITT students!), and to check for upcoming events happening in your area. Throughout the year, CITT National office and Local Area Councils host receptions, tours, and educational and networking events across the country. This is a great opportunity to enhance your CITT student experience with extra learning and the kind of networking that can really help you advance your career.
And new this year, CITT has launched a Mentorship Program. It is open to all CITT students and members. Click here to learn more about this program or to fill out an application right away.
How to log in to the main CITT website
To access the exclusive resources on the CITT website, you will first need to log in.
Your account on the main CITT website uses a different username and password than your login to your course website.
- If you registered online, you would use the username and password you created/used at that time.
- If you have forgotten your login information, you can click on "Forgot my logon" or "Forgot my password" below the login box, and the system will automatically send this information to your registered email address. Or simply get in touch during business hours, and we'll help you out. We are here 9-5 EST, Monday to Friday. Give us a call at 416-363-5696 or email Maria Murjani at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unsure if you have an account, please give us a call or send us an email, and we will confirm your login info or help you set one up. We are here 9-5 EST, Monday to Friday. Give us a call at 416-363-5696 or email Maria Murjani at email@example.com.